CCA Visiting Artists & Scholars Resources
Congratulations on being awarded funding to bring an artist to USU for the CCA Visiting Artist & Scholars Series! The information below will help you as you move through the process of planning your artist's visit. Any questions about this process can be directed to Sara Grove in CCA Production Services, at 435-797-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Initial meeting with Business Accountant Cynthia Shields (email@example.com), Scheduling Coordinator Sara Grove (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Travel Specialist Kelly White (email@example.com).
- Fill in as much information on the contract as possible, contacting your guest for additional information as needed.
- Send back to Cynthia for review.
- Cynthia will send to your guest via DocuSign.
- Once guest signs the contract, Cynthia will prepare document review form and contract Lynn Thomas and producing faculty members to review and sign.
- Cynthia will send signed CRF and contract to Purchasing for authorized signature.
- Returned signed contract will be sent to guest artist for his/her records.
- Cynthia will submit signed contract and request check to be cut prior to your guest’s visit and deliver check to Kelly. Kelly will contact you to pick up the check to deliver to your guest after their presentation or performance.