Caine College of the Arts
Assistant to the Dean
Contact InformationOffice Hours: M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Office Location: CCA 202
Elaine was born and raised in the shadow of Old Main. She has worked for Utah State University since October 2009, first in the Music Department and now as the Assistant to the Dean in the Caine College of the Arts. Prior to coming to Utah State University, she worked for 22 years for the Logan City School District, serving in her last seven years as the Child Nutrition Director.
Elaine and her husband, Scott, and their three children, Whitney, Michael, and Emily, live in Providence. In her spare time she enjoys traveling with her family, reading, singing and keeping a nice home and yard.
Areas of Responsibility
- Executive Support for the Dean
- Management of the Deans schedule
- Supervises the college staff assistant
- Oversee all college events – Retreat, Convocation, Awards and Donor, Graduation
- Oversee the Caine Ambassadors
- Oversee Interfolio and Promotion and Tenure
- Oversee the faculty, staff and student awards
- Facilities liaison for the Dean’s Office and annual key report