Refunds & Exchanges
- All exchanges must take place in person at least 24 hours prior to the date and time on your tickets.
- There is a $2 exchange fee for each ticket, and seats are subject to availability.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given.
In order to purchase tickets for events that have a USU student discount price, USU students are required to visit the Caine College of the Arts Box Office in person with their valid USU student ID card. Only one USU student discount ticket is allowed per USU student with a valid USU student ID card. If not sold out the night of the event, tickets at the USU student discount price can also be purchased at the door with a valid USU student ID card.
- Tickets are on sale at the door one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- It is common theater and concert etiquette to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance.
- Performance venue doors generally open 30 minutes prior to the performance.
- Parking for events held in the Kent Concert Hall, Morgan Theatre or the Caine Performance Hall is available in any of the following lots after 5 p.m. on weekdays or all day on weekends:
- Adjacent to the Caine Performance Hall at approximately 1100 E. 700 N.
- Next to the Caine College of the Arts Dean's Office at approximately 1150 E. 700 N.
- Next to Aggie Ice Cream on the northeast corner of 1200 E. and 700 N.
- View information about parking on the USU Logan campus.
- Parking for events in the Caine Lyric Theatre is available in the following lots - please refer to posted signs and restrictions.
- Directly south of the theater next to the old bank drive thru.
- North of the theater.
- On the corner of 100 West and Center Street.
- To the west of the Ellen Eccles Theatre - enter from 100 West. Only open after 6 p.m. and take note of the restricted areas.
- Street parking is also available around the theater and is enforced Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-6 pm.
- View a map for parking areas near the Caine Lyric Theatre in downtown Logan.
- Babes-in-arms and children under 5 are not admitted to any performance unless otherwise advertised.
- Children under 8 are not admitted to any event held in the Caine Performance Hall.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to ticketed events.
- Not all events are appropriate for all ages. Please use discretion in bringing children to live performances.
- Latecomers will be seated at the first convenient break in designated seating areas as determined by the House Manager. Patrons who need to leave the performance will be readmitted at an appropriate break.
- Reserved seats are not guaranteed for patrons arriving late.
- PLEASE TURN OFF ALL CELL PHONES, PAGERS, WATCH ALARMS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES PRIOR TO ENTERING THE PERFORMANCE VENUE.
- The taking of photographs and the use of recording equipment is prohibited during any performance without prior permission from the presenting organization and may violate U.S. Copyright laws.
- Patrons expecting emergency calls are encouraged to leave pagers or cell phones and seat numbers with the House Manager.
- Please do not text during any performance.
Our performance venues are accessible to persons with disabilities. Please indicate any special seating requests when you purchase your tickets or notify the House Manager when you arrive.
Assistance for the Hearing Impaired
Hearing enhancement devices are available free of charge for each performance on a first-come, first-served basis. Please direct requests to the House Manager.
In Case of an Emergency
Emergency exits are located throughout the performance venues. Please identify the exit closest to your seat. Should an emergency arise, you will be directed to leave the performance venue. Ushers will provide further instructions as to the safest and quickest way to leave the building. When exiting, please proceed in an orderly fashion to a safe area away from the building.
- For reasons of safety, audience members are asked to remain in the seats at the end of the performance until the house lights have come up . Audience members and other visitors are not allowed backstage before, during or after a performance.
- Please do not participate in conversations during the performance.
- Please dispose of programs or other waste in the appropriate receptacle as you leave the building.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the performance venues.
- All dates, times and artists are subject to change.
- The Caine College of the Arts performance management reserves the right to request disruptive patrons to leave the area without a refund. Any patron causing deliberate damage to the facilities will be requested to leave immediately without a refund.
Thank you for your patronage and enjoy the show!