Paper & Clay National Juried Exhibition
The Department of Art + Design in conjunction with the Caine College of the Arts at Utah State University is sponsoring a national juried exhibition for current BFA & MFA students. Work must have been completed in the past two years.
The juror for the 2023 exhibition will be announced at a later date.
Applications are now open for the 6th Annual Paper & Clay Exhibition 2023
All 50 states
- Up to 3 works represented by up to 6 images.
- Maximum size for 2D work: 24” high and 60” wide.
- Maximum size for 3D work: 36” in any direction and up to 50lbs max. (Including shipping materials)
- All 2D artwork should be framed and ready to hang.
Shipping to the exhibition will be the responsibility of the artist.
All fine art printmaking media, such as relief, intaglio, lithography, screen print, risograph, monotype, and letterpress will be accepted.
Multi-media works will be accepted, but submissions must be at least 75% ceramic.
$10 for three submissions
- $500, Best of Show
- $300, 2nd Place
- $200, 3rd Place
- December 31, 2022: Online submission ends
- January 6, 2023: Notification of acceptance (via email)
- January 23, 2023: Deadline for arrival of accepted artwork
- January 24, 2023: Exhibition opens in Tippetts and Eccles Galleries
- February 2, 2023: Reception in the Impact Commons from 5-7 pm
- February 24, 2023: Exhibition ends