Local Artist Exhibition
The Utah State University Art + Design Exhibition Committee invites you to apply for our Local Artist Exhibition showcased in the Tippetts & Eccles Galleries this coming Summer.
This exhibition is open to all Utah artists. Please note that current students are not eligible. Alumni are welcome to apply. The exhibition dates are June 20 – July 28, 2023.
If you are interested, please submit up to three images. If your work is three-dimensional, you are welcome to provide up to two detail shots.
To help you submit your application effectively, please follow these guidelines:
- Take good, well lit images of your work
- Resize them to fit within these dimensions: no less than 800 pixels wide and no more than 1200 pixels wide
- Save files so that we know they belong to you with firstname-lastname-title-image#1 (or image#2, or image#3 or # and detail; also use only one word of the title if the title is too long)
The deadline for application is Monday, May 15 at 12:00 midnight MDT.
Exhibition Dates & Details
- Acceptance notifications will be sent by May 30, 2023.
- Work drop-off is June 12-14, 2023 to the Art + Design Department.
- Exhibition dates: June 20-July 28, 2023.
- Reception, June 27, 2023 from 4-6:30 pm.
- All shipping/transportation costs of works will be the responsibility of the artist.
(* Kindly note the change in dates + information as of April 13, 2023)
We appreciate your interest in this exhibition and encourage you to apply. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Gallery Coordinator, Antra Sinha, firstname.lastname@example.org.