Local Artist Exhibition
The Utah State University Art + Design Exhibition Committee invites you to apply for our Local Artist Exhibition showcased in the Tippetts & Eccles Galleries this coming Summer. This exhibition will feature artworks created by residents in the following counties: Cache, Rich, Weber, and Box Elder. The exhibition dates are June 20–July 29, 2022.
If you are interested, please submit up to three images. If your work is three-dimensional, you are welcome to provide up to two detail shots.
The deadline for application has been extended to Sunday, May 15 at 12:00 midnight MDT.
Exhibition Dates & Details
- Acceptance notifications will be sent by May 30, 2022.
- Work drop-off is June 13-15, 2022 to the Art + Design Department.
- Exhibition dates: June 20-July 29, 2022.
- Reception, June 24, 2022 from 5-6:30 pm. Award winners will be announced during this time.
- All shipping/transportation costs of works will be the responsibility of the artist.
We appreciate your interest in this exhibition and encourage you to apply. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Gallery Coordinator, Antra Sinha, firstname.lastname@example.org.