Graduated and Undergraduate students with a major in the CCA are invited to
submit an application with their faculty mentors.
The application will include:
- Project narrative of no more than 2,000 words that outlines questions, methods, outcomes, and the mode of dissemination of your proposed work.
- Personal statement of no more than 500 words detailing how selection for the fellowship will advance your educational and career goals, including plans for graduate school and/or fellowship/residency/internship applications.
- Unofficial transcript.
- Mentor letter stating clearly the level of your mentor’s involvement and commitment to your project over the summer fellowship period.
- Second letter of reference from a faculty member or professional in the field of practice speaking to your qualifications for the proposed work.
- Statement of current and pending support (other funding either already awarded or applied for, including external funding, URCO, etc.).
Proposals will be evaluated by a CCA faculty committee that will consider the following criteria:
- Feasibility of project project within the summer time frame.
- Preparation by student(s) to execute the project as projected.
- Potential for student(s) benefit and growth from the project.
- Mentor's commitment to active involvement.
If you have questions about this fellowship opportunity, please see your department head or contact Associate Dean Chris Terry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Students and mentors will be notified by late March 2019.